We understand that buying a used campervan can be an intimidating process for some. That is why all of our campervans come with a warranty, to reassure you that we are looking after you long after your drive off the forecourt.
Despite our commitment to extensive checks and the highest possible standards of preparation, sometimes things can go wrong with used campervans.
Should the unforeseen happen, we want our customers to have the peace of mind that they will be well taken care of.
That is why we have partnered with the well-reputed Opteven to provide you with an excellent warranty package.
As mentioned previously, all customers will automatically be registered for this as standard.
What’s not to like about that?!
Why choose mechanical breakdown insurance?
All motorists risk a breakdown, whether they possess a recent vehicle or not. This risk obviously increases with the age of the vehicle and the wear of mechanical parts.
A new vehicle is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty: this warranty covers a period ranging from 24 to 84 months, depending on the make and model of the car. But once this warranty has expired, a breakdown can be very expensive for the motorist.
Our OPTEVEN guarantee means :
- The reassurance that you will not stay stuck by the roadside, thanks to our 24/7 breakdown assistance service,
- The benefit of a courtesy car for an unlimited duration (if necessary) when your vehicle is being repaired,
- A full range of covers for mechanical, electrical and electronic parts, as well as remote diagnosis to monitor your vehicle,
- Cover for vehicles up to 20 years old and 200,000 km on the day of sale, payable upfront or in monthly instalments,
- An OPTEVEN offer with no limits in terms of time or repayment guaranteeing you quality service/a high level of quality,
- The option of helping you to sell your used vehicle.
Opteven’s My Eco Warranty is open to all owners of pre-owned motor vehicles and motorcycles.
You just need to extend your manufacturer’s warranty with our ‘My Eco Warranty’ to remain covered longer and avoid paying more for a breakdown.